Aggghh it’s a nightmare. I’ve been feeling a bit conflicted lately surrounding New Years Resolutions.
When listening to the radio, reading the paper or even reading other peoples blogs there are too many different opinions. Here are the top four;
- Don’t make them they are a waste of time
- Make them because otherwise you will not have any aims for the year
- Set Goals instead – here was me thinking that’s what they were.
- When you set them and don’t do them you have another reason to consider yourself a failure
See what I mean??
So I have decided to make a list of 30 things I want to do/have this year. I won’t beat myself up if I don’t do them all. The way the economy is it might not be possible but I thought it would be good listing them and then when I do one of them I can write about it here :)
I’ve done many of them before but 2008 was oh so serious, 2009 I need to have a bit more fun.
Here is the list - Pretty achievable huh?
Angel's 30 Things...
Angel's 30 Things...
- Go to one of the places on this list
- Do something for charity
- Receive a handwritten letter - someone send me one
- Go Rollerblading - I had so much fun in the summer with this I want to do it again
- Host a Murder Mystery Evening
- and we all have to dress up!
- Decorate my Living Room
- Go Paintballing
- Go on a girly Spa Day
- Get a facial - this has to be in my lunchbreak or at a time when Im quite stressed out
- Go Ice Skating
- Take a trip on the London Eye
- You know in all the time I have lived here I have never been on it
- Visit the opera
- Get a manicure & pedicure
- I did this myself for the whole of 2008 but it would be nice to get it done by someone else just once in 2009.
- Go to the ballet
- Run a 10k race - well I have run a few 5k ones so 10k shouldnt be a problem right???
- Go out clubbing on a 'school night' - ShonaVixen - what you saying girl?? lol
- Get a full body massag - YUM
- Go for afternoon tea in the Rose Lounge at the Sofitel St James and hear the harpist play
- Go to the
Slavery Museumin Liverpool
- Go Strawberry picking
- Go to Karaoke
- Update my will - not that im planning anything bad to happen lol
- Grow a herb garden
- Go with a large group to the movies
- Go on a picnic
26 - 30 are really personal about self growth, development, mindset, forgiveness etc if I get them done I might tell them to you...
So did you make any resolutions? goals etc?