My People, Please add yourself!

Friday 12 December 2008

Places to see before you die…

Remember this post - where I said I had a list of places I wanted to visit this lifetime.

Well here is the full list. (At least I think that’s everywhere) Ok so it’s not exactly around the world but Id like to see these places before my time ends..




St Lucia












Holland - DONE

Venice - DONE see this post


Ghana










New York - DONE - all I did was shop and party!



Spain - DONE


France - DONE Paris years ago and can hardly remember so would like to go again!















Rapa Nui, Chile (Easter Island)


Greece - DONE (Kos Island)

Chichen Itza, Mexico















Petra, Jordan


Rio de Janerio, Brazil, Especially at Canival


Great Wall, China
















Taj Mahal, India


The Pyramids & Luxor Egypt


Cuba











Israel - DONE


Jamaica - thats where im from!!


Tobago - dont I look happy?
















Ireland - DONE


Miami - DONE - at bit like new york I just shopped and partied oh and went on the beach!




Malta - DONE



Trinidad Carnival - DONE












What do you think? Where have you been? Where you would like to go?

4 comments:

Keith said...

Hey Angel...I was in Spain and France. To Answer your question.
I was in the Air Force..When I came to London..I had a few days leave..I went sight seeing in the
morning...but I came back on the
train with some friends..and we went to a couple of PUBs and a couple of clubs..I had a fabulous time both times I was there (1990
and 2000)

ShonaVixen said...

I also would like to visit Tobago, Jamaica, Swiss Alps, Miami, all African countries I havent been to!!
I've been to all of Southern Africa (Mozambique,South Africa,Botswana,Zambia,Malawi,Namibia,Angola), Ireland, Paris, Helsinki.

WendyB said...

Trinidad Carnival would be great!

Angel said...

@Keith – Glad you enjoyed it here, hope you come back soon with your family
@Shona – Wow you have travelled, Id love to go to Botswana and Zambia, If I get to all the places on the list above I will go!
@WendyB – Oh it is, its so much fun I really really recommend it!