My People, Please add yourself!

Monday 17 August 2009

Win a Trip to Australia, Challenge II Response

Well as you know I have to complete six challenges to win four tickets to Sydney Australia two for me and two for one of you. (Read More Here)

The second challenge was to create an outfit that screams 'I'm all about Sydney'. Hand-stitched, elegantly sketched or charity-shop purchased, as long as it stays clear of the Crocodile Dundee 'cork-hung hat', it was up to me.

So here is the elegant sketch in case you were wondering the picture is me (Well the slim me)

My outfit is catwalk ready!!!

Angel wears a Sydney Opera House inspired bonnet, great for stylish nights out but also as in this picture, it can be worn on casual days as well. To go with the hat she put on her bondi beach themed t-shirt and her Sydney Harbour bridge skirt which you can wear anywhere. Although it would be a bit hard to get in and out of rooms it does let the air in on hot days. The shoes straps are real shells (people like shells in Sydney) and no heels so that she can roam around for hours.



What do you think??

3 comments:

Bombchell said...

love it, i think its hot

Misstarii said...

I love! U r way creative

Harlem Loves said...

cool! I especially love the hat!