My People, Please add yourself!

Sunday 27 June 2010

I'm back from Thailand


The week before I went to Thailand I wanted to do a post, but going on holiday can be quite stressful. I found that I had SO much to do before I left I actually ended up getting very ill a few days before going it wasn’t great. This meant that the ‘goodbye see you in a couple of weeks’ post just didn’t happen. Sorry

Anyway I went and now I’m back, I’m a bit jetlagged and possibly have lots of stories to tell you but for now my brain isn’t working so I just wanted to say ‘hi im back’

Its Mr specials B-day tomorrow so we will be chilling out hope you are all well, post any questions about the holiday and when I do the Thailand post I will try and answer them.

Hope you are all well 

Angel 

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Glad you made it safely back.

Peace, Love and Chocolate
Tiffany

Unknown said...

Welcome! Glad you had fun and all, Have fun with the special B!